Bedford Mansions 1935

Bedford Mansions [ 52°14’08.8″N 0°53’24.0″W ] is a four storey block of flats built in 1935 on the North side of Derngate, Northampton. The front of the building extends from Spring Gardens in the east to Bedford Place in the west. Two side wings extend back from Derngate to form a U-shaped ground plan. A […]

Read More